Value-added, low-cost packaging solutions
SSOP (Shrink Small-Outline Package) and QSOP (Quarter-Size Small Outline Package) are leadframe based, plastic encapsulated packages that are well suited for applications requiring optimum performance in IC packaging with compressed body size and tightened lead pitch. These industry-standard IC packages yield a significant reduction in size while running in high volume and provide value-added, low-cost solutions for a wide range of applications.
- Cu wireinterconnectfor the lowest cost
- Standard JEDEC package outlines
- Multi-die production capability
- Turnkeytest services, including strip test options
- Green materials are standard – Pb-free and RoHS compliant
- Stealth dicing (narrow saw streets)
- Larger/higher density leadframe strips
- Leadframe roughing for improved MSL capability
接触一个Amkor expert by clicking the request info button below.