Plastic leadframe package designed for optimal IC performance
The Power Small Outline Package (PowerSOP®3 or PSOP) is a leadframe based, plastic encapsulated package suited for applications requiring optimal performance in IC packaging. PSOPs utilize a thick copper heat slug to accommodate the needs of higher power devices. A green bill of materials is standard for Amkor’s PSOPs, allowing devices to meet applicable Pb-free and RoHS standards.
- Cu wire interconnect for low cost
- Standard JEDEC package outline
- Multi-die production capability
- Turnkeytest services
- Green materials are standard – Pb-free and RoHS compliant
- Theta JC of under 1 °C/W can be achieved with optimal heatsinking
- Highly conductive copper heat-slug and leadframes
- PSOP3 has optional soft solder die attach for enhanced power capability
- Leadframe roughing for improved MSL capability
接触一个Amkor expert by clicking the request info button below.